Randy Boyer is one of the most established and sought-after DJ & Producers in the United States today. With an infectious energy behind the decks and a niche for producing some of the world's most explosive progressive and electro-trance tunes, Boyer has rocked crowds all over the world from Europe to South & Central America, and of course his home base: the USA!
Outfitted with his own production studio, Boyer has carved himself a permanent position in the electronic dance music scene with numerous chart topping singles for music moguls at Ultra, Armada Music, Flashover, Vandit, Coldharbour, A State of Trance, Def Jam, Arista and Warner Brothers. Boyer is a true veteran of the game and has shared the decks alongside the biggest DJs in the industry including Tiesto, Ferry Corsten, Above & Beyond, Paul Van Dyk, Markus Schulz, ATB, Darude & more.
Boyer is also a co-owner of EnMass Music, a brand new record label he launched with his good friend and industry partner, Darude. EnMass Music is the platform from which Boyer will be releasing his newest material. Boyer states, "I am excited to be able to release music on my own time schedule, and to have full creative range with no boundaries when it comes to my tracks. Collaborating with Darude on this project has been amazing and we share the same vision to release quality, top notch electronic dance music."
For over 9 years, Randy Boyer has been the host, music director, and producer of his own radio program, "BUZZ," on WKSS (KISS) 95.7 FM; Clear Channel's largest Connecticut Radio station, with a wattage of 50,000+ watts running throughout Connecticut and into the surrounding states (NY, RI, MA.) For four rocking hours every Saturday night, "BUZZ" features an innovative blend of dance music, showcasing the biggest DJs and producers from around the globe. With the five year anniversary of the show celebrated with an appearance by the world’s #1 DJ, Mr. Armin van Buuren; "BUZZ" radio has transformed the airwaves in a way "The States" have never witnessed before. The massive success of the program has set the stage for Boyer's widely popular weekly Itunes "BUZZ" Podcast which is syndicated on several internet radio stations all over the world.
In addition to his impressive DJ career, Boyer joined forces with the late Eric Tadla and created the legendary duo, EnMass. With a combined experience of 25 years, EnMass created an army of over 60 tracks that have moved masses of partygoers all over the planet. Their ground breaking production, "CQ (Seek You)", sold thousands of copies on Armin Van Buuren’s "A State of Trance" record label and has been dubbed by Armin himself as "one of his favorite trance classics ever made". Other EnMass duo's include 'Stemcell' [Flashover], which appeared on Tiesto's "Elements of Life" DVD, 'Alive' [Flashover], 'Aden’s Dream' [Flashover], and many, many more.
No stranger to collaboration, Boyer has teamed up with many other producers in the industry to create original tracks and remixes. Such artists include Darude, Tritonal, BT, Heatbeat, Kristina Sky, Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren, Solarstone, and more. In 2009, Boyer introduced Cari Golden to the trance scene as a rising star in the vocal trance genre. Golden is featured on Boyer & Kristina Sky's collaboration, 'No Limit' [Ultra], which was featured on the 'Ultra Trance 2009' compilation, and the Randy Boyer Remix of the EnMass track 'So Please 2010' [S107], as well as 'Broken' [Istmo].
Boyer is also well known for his mastery in creating hit bootleg remixes of mainstream tunes such as his remix of Smashing Pumpkins 'Disarm', Coldplay's 'Fix You', Phoenix's '1901', Modern Myth's '30 Seconds to Mars', Imogean Heap's 'Hide & Seek', and the absolute smash hit mash-up of his own EnMass track 'Alive' vs. Oasis's 'Champagne Supernova'. Boyer has been featured as an Armada "Artist of the Week" twice already in his career. To celebrate this honor, he released the compilation entitled, "The Collective Mix" in 2009 which features original tracks and remixes produced by Randy over the past 5 years. Randy also released a mix compilation called "Threshold" on Ultra Records in 2009.
1. This Is What It Feels Like – Armin Van Buuren Ft Trevor Guthrie
2. Walhalla – Marco V
3. Years – Alesso Ft Matthew Koma (Boyan & Boyer Bootleg Mix)
4. Collision – Ferry Corsten & Bassjackers
5. Joyenergizer – Sander Van Doorn (Firebeatz Mix)
6. GO – Sidney Samson Ft Gwise
7. Hearts Glow In The Dark – Thomas Mengel Ft Gattas
8. Together We Are – Art Ft Chris James (Audien Mix)
9. Cool Without You – Tommie Sunshine & Disco Fries Ft Kid Sister (Dave Silcox Mix)
10. Requiem – Mark Sixma
11. Carry Me Cannonball – Morgan Page & Nadia Ali vs Showtek & Jusin Prime (Morgan Page Mashup)
1. Who – Tujamo & Plastik Funk
2. GO – Sidney Samson ft Gwise
3. It’s A Fine Day 2013 – Grooveloverz Ft Miss Jane (Hoshi Reloaded Mix)
4. Unsaid – Bad Boy Bill Ft Tamra Keenan
5. I Love It – Icona Pop (Sick Individuals Mix)
6. This Is What It Feels Like – Armin Van Buuren ft Trevor Guthrie (W&W Mix)
7. Do It – R3hab & David Solano
8. Gangster – Firebeatz
9. The Code – W&W & Ummet Ozcan
10. Not To Late – Tom Swoon & Amba Shepherd (Maor Levi Mix)
11. Breaking Up – Chuckie & Promise Land Ft Amanda Wilson (Bartosz Brenes & Tony Romera Mix)
1. Glowing – Nikki Williams (Fedde Le Grand Mix)
2. This Is What It Feels Like – Armin Van Buuren ft Trevor Guthrie (David Guetta Mix)
3. Collapsar – Hard Rock Sofa & Dirty Shade
4. Out Of My Mind – Bingo Player (DADA Life Mix)
5. Not Too Late – Tom Swoon & Amba Shepherd (Maor Levi Mix)
6. In My Head – Madcon (Paul Oakenfold Mix)
7. Lost In The Echo – Linkin Park (Boyan & Boyer Mix)
8. Don’t You Worry Child – Swedish House Mafia ft John Martin (Promise Land Mix)
9. Bouncing Betty – Kill The Buzz
10. Pow Wow – O.B.
11. Cool Without You – Tommie Sunshine & Disco Fries Ft Kid Sister (Dave Silcox Mix)