Randy Boyer is one of the most established and sought-after DJ & Producers in the United States today. With an infectious energy behind the decks and a niche for producing some of the world's most explosive progressive and electro-trance tunes, Boyer has rocked crowds all over the world from Europe to South & Central America, and of course his home base: the USA!
Outfitted with his own production studio, Boyer has carved himself a permanent position in the electronic dance music scene with numerous chart topping singles for music moguls at Ultra, Armada Music, Flashover, Vandit, Coldharbour, A State of Trance, Def Jam, Arista and Warner Brothers. Boyer is a true veteran of the game and has shared the decks alongside the biggest DJs in the industry including Tiesto, Ferry Corsten, Above & Beyond, Paul Van Dyk, Markus Schulz, ATB, Darude & more.
Boyer is also a co-owner of EnMass Music, a brand new record label he launched with his good friend and industry partner, Darude. EnMass Music is the platform from which Boyer will be releasing his newest material. Boyer states, "I am excited to be able to release music on my own time schedule, and to have full creative range with no boundaries when it comes to my tracks. Collaborating with Darude on this project has been amazing and we share the same vision to release quality, top notch electronic dance music."
For over 9 years, Randy Boyer has been the host, music director, and producer of his own radio program, "BUZZ," on WKSS (KISS) 95.7 FM; Clear Channel's largest Connecticut Radio station, with a wattage of 50,000+ watts running throughout Connecticut and into the surrounding states (NY, RI, MA.) For four rocking hours every Saturday night, "BUZZ" features an innovative blend of dance music, showcasing the biggest DJs and producers from around the globe. With the five year anniversary of the show celebrated with an appearance by the world’s #1 DJ, Mr. Armin van Buuren; "BUZZ" radio has transformed the airwaves in a way "The States" have never witnessed before. The massive success of the program has set the stage for Boyer's widely popular weekly Itunes "BUZZ" Podcast which is syndicated on several internet radio stations all over the world.
In addition to his impressive DJ career, Boyer joined forces with the late Eric Tadla and created the legendary duo, EnMass. With a combined experience of 25 years, EnMass created an army of over 60 tracks that have moved masses of partygoers all over the planet. Their ground breaking production, "CQ (Seek You)", sold thousands of copies on Armin Van Buuren’s "A State of Trance" record label and has been dubbed by Armin himself as "one of his favorite trance classics ever made". Other EnMass duo's include 'Stemcell' [Flashover], which appeared on Tiesto's "Elements of Life" DVD, 'Alive' [Flashover], 'Aden’s Dream' [Flashover], and many, many more.
No stranger to collaboration, Boyer has teamed up with many other producers in the industry to create original tracks and remixes. Such artists include Darude, Tritonal, BT, Heatbeat, Kristina Sky, Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren, Solarstone, and more. In 2009, Boyer introduced Cari Golden to the trance scene as a rising star in the vocal trance genre. Golden is featured on Boyer & Kristina Sky's collaboration, 'No Limit' [Ultra], which was featured on the 'Ultra Trance 2009' compilation, and the Randy Boyer Remix of the EnMass track 'So Please 2010' [S107], as well as 'Broken' [Istmo].
Boyer is also well known for his mastery in creating hit bootleg remixes of mainstream tunes such as his remix of Smashing Pumpkins 'Disarm', Coldplay's 'Fix You', Phoenix's '1901', Modern Myth's '30 Seconds to Mars', Imogean Heap's 'Hide & Seek', and the absolute smash hit mash-up of his own EnMass track 'Alive' vs. Oasis's 'Champagne Supernova'. Boyer has been featured as an Armada "Artist of the Week" twice already in his career. To celebrate this honor, he released the compilation entitled, "The Collective Mix" in 2009 which features original tracks and remixes produced by Randy over the past 5 years. Randy also released a mix compilation called "Threshold" on Ultra Records in 2009.
1. Randy Boyer - Bingo
2. Swedish House Mafia - Miami 2 Ibiza (Boyan & Boyer Bootleg)
3. Nicky Romero & Krewella - Legacy
4. Boyan & Boyer ft Emma Shaffer - Touch
5. Marco V - Krezy
6. Boyan & Boyer - Swagger
7. Avicii - Silhouettes (Boyan & Boyer Bootleg)
8. Alesso - Years (Boyan & Boyer Bootleg)
9. Timeflies - I Choose U (Sick Individuals Mix)
10. Mike Hawkins & Pablo Oliveros - Bangover
1. Hazed – EDX
2. Swagger – Boyan & Boyer
3. Whats Up Heaven? – Bruno Mars vs TJR (MadMax Bootleg)
4. Alive – Empire Of The Sun (Zedd mix)
5. Boing Clash Boom – Dada life (Bingo Players Mix)
6. I Choose U – Timeflies (Sick Individuels Mix)
7. Bangover – Mike Hawkins & Pablo oliveros
8. Show Me – Manuel Galey (Blasterjaxx Mix)
9. This Is What It Feels like – Armin Van Buuren Ft Trevor Guthrie (W&W Mix)
10. I Need Your Love – Calvin Harris Ft Ellie Goulding (Jacob Plant Mix)
11. Live For The Night – Krewella (W&W Mix)
1. Thinking About You – Calvin Harris Ft Ayah Marer (EDX Club Mix)
2. Summertime Sadness – Lana Del Rey (Cedric Gervais Vocal Down Mix)
3. Live For The Night – Krewella (Royal K Bootleg)
4. Swagger – Boyan & Boyer
5. Dance With Me – Basto
6. Krezy – Marco V
7. Higher Than The Sun – Roger Shah & Brian Laruso Ft JES (Jesse Voorn Mix)
8. I Choose U – Timeflies (Sick Individuels Mix)
9. Beautiful – Alex Gaudino Ft Mario (Starkillers Mix)
10. Faith – Blasterjaxx
11. Beat It – Michael Jackson (Mutrix Mix)